PracticeIt all starts with putting in the time and effort. You can know every drill, trick and shortcut in the book, but if you aren’t getting a massive number of quality repetitions under your belt, you’ll never be able to master a skill.
PerfectionYour body becomes good at the actions you take most often. So if do thousands of sub-par repetitions, you’ll become a sub-par tumbler. The Perfection stage is really about mastery of the basics before moving on to harder skills.
ProgressionOnce the basics are mastered, you now have a solid foundation on which you can build on. Contrary to popular belief, progression after perfection is actually the fastest way to learn tumbling. Plus it’s proven to reduce injuries and mental blocks.
Tumbling Clinics For Athletes
Let your athletes experience weeks worth of tumbling training in just a few hours!
- Customized based on your team’s needs (Levels 1 through 5)
- Complete progression structure so your athletes continue to improve once I’m gone
- Available Worldwide to gyms of all sizes!
- Special discount to gyms booking me for the very first time
For more information, contact me directly.
Training & Education For Coaches
Upgrade your skills as a coach and learn how to:
- Safely spot skills from level 1 through 5
- Use my P3 progression system that not only helps athletes learn skills faster, but prevents most mental blocks
- Discover how to properly set up a conditioning program that prevents injuries
- Elite nutrition strategies to help your athletes have more energy and prevent bloating or cramps.
Let’s set your athletes up for success!
This is the fastest way to improve an athlete’s tumbling in the shortest amount of time!
- Located In Mississauga
- Personal, 1-on-1 attention for an entire hour
- Book upto 30 days in advance
- Fully customized based on the athlete’s specific needs
For more information, see the FAQ section below, or if you’d like to book a class, please contact me with what you’d like to work on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you do semi-private lessons or group privates?
At this point in time, I don’t. I may be open to it in the future, but my focus is to help athletes perfect and progress as fast as possible and I can only do that with 1-on-1 attention.
We have a small gym with only a little bit of equipment, are you still open to doing clinics?
Absolutely! I work with gyms of all shapes and sizes and will customize the clinic to make sure your athletes get the most out of their training. Obviously, having more toys never hurts but don’t think you cannot get a good training session out of a gym that’s Spartan in nature.
What are your prices for clinics?
It depends on your needs and how many hours I’ll be coaching and so forth. Generally speaking your cost will be the coaching fee + travel and lodging expenses. I don’t charge travel costs upfront, I let gyms book the flights and hotels on my behalf so they can get the best possible rate. If you’re within driving distance, then it’ll be coaching fee + gas. For more details on costs please get in touch with me.
I have a video clip of my tumbling, can you take a look and give me corrections?
Sure thing! Just head over to my contacts page and shoot me an email. Just note that I do not accept attachments, so please upload the video somewhere (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo etc.) and paste the link. Whenever I get some free time, I’ll send you some corrections. If you have snapchat you can also snap me your videos in real time. Just add tumblingcoach and you’re good to go 🙂