About Coach Sahil
At 17 I could barely do a round-off to save my life.
By 19, I managed to become a competitive powertumbler.
And just a few years later, I joined a level 5 cheer team which won a national championship, and went on to compete at worlds. But now, I travel the world helping athletes learn elite tumbling skills in half the time it would normally take using the very tips, tricks & shortcuts that I discovered.
Qualifications At A Glance
- Certified Gymnastics & Trampoline Coach
- A Decade’s Worth Of Experience
- Nutrition Consultant
- Author of The Cheer Diet
- Founder of Addicted To Tumbling
- Active Powerlifter
- Voted 3rd Best Tumbler by Twist Magazine
- Spotting 89%
- Strength & Conditioning 90%
- Progressions 97%
- Public Speaking 82%
- Laziness 16%
How This Site Can Help You
As a coach and former National Champion, my goal is to help you become the best tumbler that you can be in the shortest amount of time possible!
Now let me ask you a few questions…
- Are you being held back from being on a higher level team because your tumbling skills are lacking?
- Do you try your hardest in tumbling classes, but still seem to be getting nowhere?
- Do you suffer from mental blocks that stop you dead in your tracks before you can even throw a round off?
- Are other coaches and athletes telling you that it’s too late or you’re too old to learn how to tumble?
- Or do you just need someone to give you the right drills and corrections to help you finally nail the landing of that full twist you’ve been having trouble with for the past few months?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then you’re in the right place!
I not only help cheerleaders and gymnasts learn the tumbling skills that “wows” audiences, but to master them to perfection.
I’m Committed To Making This Site The Biggest And Best Online Resource For All Tumblers. As Such, Here’s What You Can Expect:
- Fresh articles that help you solve the most common tumbling problems – everything from little corrections to having the mentality of a champion.
- Exclusive interviews with other expert coaches, cheerleaders and power tumblers. I’ve met plenty of amazing people in my years of coaching, and I cannot wait to share with you their years of knowledge that helps their athletes become winners.
- Video tutorials on everything from round offs to double full twists.
- Answers to questions from other cheerleaders and tumblers just like you – because it doesn’t matter what problem you’re having, I can guarantee someone else is having the same issue, and you’ll be able to learn from it!
If you have any other recommendations or suggestions on the type of content you’d like to see, don’t hesitate to give me a shout.
Eat well. Train hard. Stay fierce!
My Latest Articles
Learn why mental toughness is the most important attribute for success… and how it CAN be trained to develop high level athletes!read more
You don’t need all the bells and whistles in order to produce high level tumblers? Just these 4 will allow you to do hundreds of drills.read more